Club Development Network Officers
Sport Northern Ireland invests in club development staff amongst a range of Governing Bodies of Sport. Individuals in these roles and others are part of the Northern Ireland Club Development Network.
- The Club Development Network was established in 2010 to:
- Create an appropriate forum to present club development ideas, challenge current things and evidence best practice.
- To share skills, knowledge, systems, projects and resources relating to club development between different sports.
- To contribute a coordinated approach to club development.
Who is represented?
- Club Development Staff from Governing Bodies of Sport funded by Sport Northern Ireland.
- Sport Northern Ireland.
- Organisations or individuals with specific expertise or experience in an area relevant to a specific session.
Your local council sports development unit also provide a useful point of support. They can be contacted through your local council office contacts details. These contact details are available in the resources section of the Clubmark NI webpage.
Clubmark NI Resources