*This course is currently not open for bookings*
This course goes into more depth than what’s covered in Level 1 and focuses on building wellbeing into the club environment.
- Defining and understanding mental health and mental ill health – understanding the health continuum and how the club can play a part in overall wellbeing;
- Tackling stigma and barriers to reaching out for help – both within a club setting and personal frame of reference, providing solutions to tackle same;
- Risk factors and symptoms for mental ill health – becoming aware of what to look out for and how the club can contribute to intervention;
- What can help/recovery - looking at the club role in recovery and support wellbeing;
- Club approach to raising awareness and support for club members; and
- Where to get help and self-help strategies – accessing services.
Workshops are free of charge and are delivered by tutor face to face or online via Zoom. They are designed to be attended by 8-16 members of an individual club.
Courses can be arranged to suit the club members/participants.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, club name, email address and contact number to book in for this course.